Join the Club
Annual Membership runs from 1st March to end-February
You can download a form from here and apply by post. Payment for both new and renewal memberships can be made by cheque. Fees are:
- Adult (16 years old and over) £25
- Junior (under 16 years old) £10
- Concession (Student, Unwaged, Retired) £10
- Family (up to two Adult & up to 3 Junior) £40
Online membership fees paid by Credit Card include a 50p surcharge to cover PayPal charges.
Subscriptions are reduced pro-rata by 50% by those joining after 1st September each year
NB Please note, the Club has limited equipment and resources to support inexperienced paddlers so membership applications must be approved by the Membership Secretary and the Committee.
By completing the membership application form you agree to abide by the conditions set out in the Paddler's Agreement and abide by the Club's policies which are available to read or download from Policies & Regulations page.
Members who have been accepted and paid their membership fee may then:
- Participate in Club trips and activities
- Join the Club's e-mail distribution list
- Post on the Club's Facebook Group page
- Attend Club pool training sessions